Thursday, February 21, 2008

8 more hours

8 more hours, and i'll be on my way to brisbane
had a few farewell dinner, lunch, karaoke session, etc etc
only to realize that i should've spent more time with all my friends and especially my family
from my secondary friends, to taylor's and HELP..i'm very grateful to have a bunch of great friends who can share my happiness and my tulaness(only applies when i bitching bout others and they listened)
hope i'll meet similiar friends there..although i can see that the chances are so low
i'll stop here because i only have 5 more hours for a good night sleep in my comfy bed(since i might be sleeping in some stinking bed when i'm in brisbane)

thank you all my friends, for all the farewells and wishes, i hope we'll meet each other very soon..keeping in touch is a must though, ciaoz !

fatxiong,
out

No comments: