Monday, April 14, 2008

A midnight

just another ordinary midnight
as usual, stressing myself through lecture slides, tutorial questions, quizzes
but i know it's going to end soon
probably 8 hours from now and everything will be done
somehow i'm questioning myself if this is the way that suits me the best?
i.e. cramping everything into my brain the night before and just go for tests few hours later, with a minor sleep..or i should call it nap in the midnight?lol sounds irrelevant
anyway, i hope this will work but at least it work for my corporation law for now =D
i'm addicted to this song lately

无辜 by 曹格
brilliant singer, powerful voice, nice music..everything is just perfect
he's a composer as well if i'm not wrong

okay..going to bed now..gd nite =)

oh before that if anyone got a part time job for me in brisbane don't hesitate to call me, i want extra CASH XD (who doesn't?)

fatxiong,
out

No comments: