Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Too Boring

someone asked me to update my blog so now i'm here to update my blog with one entry
so what's written in this entry are solely for the purpose of the update and will not involve anything related to my life and my frens or whatsoever
and any names came up in this entry are pure coincidental and unintentional because it's fictional and just an update without relation to life issue.
what i'm going to write in this entry will not represent what i feel or what i've experienced,it is just an entry based on an imaginative thinking.
as far as i know, an update is suppose to let others know that you're still alive and not dead or MIA, so this entry will give an indication to public that i'm still alive and able to write in a conscious mode without any sickness or emotionally affected.
This update will end here as it served the purpose of the entry, thus a termination of an entry should be done with a usual thank you.

fatxiong,
out

No comments: