Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The end

sometimes good things will come to an end
if it's meant to be that way, you can't change the facts but to accept it
even if you tried to change the facts, and if it doesn't help, you are just hurting yourself..more
this is where the question came in
did i tried hard enough?who's to judge...
we shared our joy and sorrow, ups and downs, almost everything
i really enjoyed the process, i really did.
i am feeling grateful for what you've done in my life, for all that reasons, it will remain as my reminiscence forever.
Thank you for everything, and sorry if I've not done good enough to maintain this.




thank you...





really...






i love you..







my "blog"

i'm putting a permanent shut down to my blog till my balls grow fungus then i might consider to blog about it. (in fact i already did, 2 months ago)


p.s. If there's any chance left for me to keep the blog running, i will go for it, but again..i don't know if i really have that chance...

fatxiong,
out

No comments: